Ladies…correct me if I’m wrong but don’t we all want fab lashes? To get them, we use false lashes, an array of mascaras & some even use prescription treatments to lengthen them.
But there is a way to lengthen them, naturally, using Coconut Oil. Yep, it’s that time again for another beauty DIY using coconut oil. This is how I apply it:
- Dab clean finger in the coconut oil (it will start to melt when it touches your skin) You can also use a clean mascara brush to apply this also
- Brush it on my lashes before bed (Make sure you do this at night. I tried this during the day because I was too impatient to wait ..not a good idea-My vision was blurry for awhile, oopsie)
- Make sure to wipe it off in the morning
- Be patient: Good things come to those who wait-Do this for a couple of weeks & you should start to notice the results.
- Apply your mascara & Flaunt them!!!
Benefits: Natural-No Side Effects-Inexpensive-Easy-Effective=Hooray!