Creating my own custom prints is something I’ve enjoyed for awhile, so today I’m going to share a blank wreath printable with you & instructions on how you can make your own custom art using this free file.
First, let me share the free wreath printables I created, that you can download by following the link. Here is the first version: Floral and Twig Wreath by Momasaurus
Here is the second version: Floral & Twig Wreath by Momasaurus
Once you have downloaded the wreath, it’s time to customize and I’m going to show you a very easy way to do this (no software required).
First, go to PicMonkey.com, which is a free online editing tool (they also have premium plans with a variety of features for only $3.99 a month)
You’ll arrive on the PicMonkey Homepage; there you create a free account & start editing. To do so, just click Edit up at the top & upload the wreath printable
- Next, you’ll add the text. Simply click “Text” from the menu on the left.
- Select the font you’d like to use (fonts with a crown next to them are for PicMonkey Premium accounts..the $3.99 one I mentioned earlier)
- Type the initial, name or phrase you want to use, for this example I’m just going to add an initial
- To change the font color, highlight your text & select the color from the color box. OR if you want an exact color used in the wreath so it matches, then highlight the text & then click the color box (far right of the text options box) which brings up an eyedropper. Put the eyedropper over the wreath to select the color you want & this will change the font.
- To make your text bigger, just use the white box around the letter & drag the corner to make it bigger.
- Click Save when you’re finished (make sure you select the biggest option to make sure it’s high quality)
- Print it, Frame it, Love it!
*More about PicMonkey & How I’ve used it:
I most frequently use Photoshop when designing & editing but I’ve used PicMonkey countless times for both work & personal use. I would subscribe to PicMonkey Premium on and off so that I had access to all of the graphics, fonts, backgrounds & more.
Graphics: The graphics & easy to use design tools been the most beneficial part for me. You can easily create your own designs but literally just dragging & dropping elements into your design, without needing any design experience.
Templates: They now have templates as well with Premium, if you’re looking for a way to easily design Flyers, Invitations, Prints Facebook Cover Photos, Cards & more.
Many people are already using PicMonkey, but I wanted to share more about it as I’ll be sharing more customizable freebies in the future & this will be a great tool to use.
Hope you enjoy creating some custom artwork for yourself or someone else using this file & tutorial. Make sure to follow me on Facebook for my latest posts & or Instagram if you want to follow my more regular shenanigans.
Until next time,
(affiliate links used)