Over Easter, I was back home visiting my parents. Whenever I’m there, I revert back to my teenage self…suddenly I’m sleeping in (what a luxury!) and my PJ’s are my uniform of choice…it’s awesome. Unfortunately, I also manage to make a few messes (unintentionally.) One of them, was in the microwave; I thought I had covered up a bowl of chili, but sadly I did not. This lead to a volcano-like eruption, not cool! In the past, my microwave explosions took awhile to clean, which was SO frustrating. I mean, who wants to spend their day cleaning? Not this girl…
Fortunately, I knew how to clean it up quickly & chemical free! Here’s the recipe..
What you’ll need:
- White Vinegar
- Glass Measuring Cup or Bowl
Here’s all you do:
- Pour equal amounts of Water & Vinegar into glass cup/bowl (I use 1 cup of each)
- Microwave for 6-10 minutes (depending on microwave power)
- Remove cup/bowl
- Wipe down with wet rag
- High-Five someone…because dang that was easy!